Amid the growing number of Covid-19 cases and deaths, the government introduces further restrictions for domestic travel sector.
According to the health ministry, passengers on interregional buses are now responsible for having a vaccination document or a negative test.
When travelling by train or plane, the carrier is responsible for the necessary Covid-documents for passengers.
However, travelling by bus, passengers themselves are responsible for the necessary documents on vaccination or a negative test. Those without necessary Covid documents will be fined up to UAH 34,000.
Passengers of interregional buses must have one of the following documents:
- international or domestic vaccination certificate in the ‘Diia’ app;
- foreign Covid certificate;
- document on receiving one dose of vaccine;
- international vaccination certificate obtained from a family doctor;
- negative PCR or rapid test, which is valid for 72 hours.
Effective October 21, a proof of vaccination, negative coronavirus test or proof of recent recovery is required of all passengers on interregional buses, trains and domestic air flights.