The decision includes:
- creation of three models of priority development territories;
- introduction of new investment protection tools;
- a system of insurance against military and political risks;
- consolidation of taxation;
- elimination of excessive state regulation;
- initiation of the Consortium Financing Fund.
In addition, the document proposes steps to support high value-added production and technological chains of processing industries, development of new high-tech branches, and to promote investment.
The Cabinet of Ministers also envisages creation of transport and logistics clusters, modernization of the railway and its infrastructure, introduction of innovative technologies and information systems.
The regional labor market will be ensured via implementation of retraining programs in accordance with market needs.
Each step provides for the implementation of a number of specific tasks, as well as indicators to assess its effectiveness.